- Još nedelju dana za izbor All star tima ženske EHF Lige šampiona
- Ivan Milas u Gwardia Opole – Poljaci merkaju Kedžu i Meštera
- Klinci iz Krškog osvojili 5 “Trofej Terme Čatež”
- Perić skratio spisak pred Island
- Olafur pojačava Island pred Srbiju
- Šampionski het-trik sve bliže – Voša slavila u Subotici
- Besplatno na Srbija – Island u Nišu
- Jakov Gojun u Berlinu!
- Nedeljko Matić preuzeo Makabi iz Tel Aviva
- Vanja Ilić srušio Radnički
Daniel Narcisse breaks his finger – six weeks out!
- Updated: December 9, 2009
"AIR FRANCE" as they call him in the handball world, the left back of THW Kiel and France, Daniel Narcisse (29), broke a finger on the hand he shoots with during the Saturday game in the Bundesliga between Kiel and Lubeck, which Kiel won 32-28, and now according to the analysis will have to rest for 6 weeks. The operation will take place in the following days, and what's certain is that this playing year for him is over, before the break for the European Championship. Contemplating that the EC is in 40 days, the question is whether he will be and how much ready to play in it, considering that he will miss some part of the preparation period.