- “Ko je najbolje radio na INTERNETU u sezoni 2014/2015?”
- NIŠTA OD SELIDBE: Hansen u Parizu do 2019!
- PUT DO KELNA – KIL: Za nastavak nemačke dominacije
- Celje PL slavi titulu!
- Vujović objavio prvi spisak Slovenaca za finiš kvalifikacija!
- BUNDES POSLE ASOBAL-a: Ace Jonovski u Bergišeru!
- Balkan Boys-i iz Bolzana slave titulu u Italiji
- PUT U KELN – V.T.KIELCE: Treća sreća za Talanta i Gregora
- Beograd i Zemun slave – Partizan i Taurunum šampioni Srbije u generaciji 1998
- Bukurešt slavi titulu i prvi nastup u Ligi šampiona
- Luka Mitrović sa Elverumom šampion Norveške
Daniel Narcisse breaks his finger – six weeks out!
- Updated: December 9, 2009
"AIR FRANCE" as they call him in the handball world, the left back of THW Kiel and France, Daniel Narcisse (29), broke a finger on the hand he shoots with during the Saturday game in the Bundesliga between Kiel and Lubeck, which Kiel won 32-28, and now according to the analysis will have to rest for 6 weeks. The operation will take place in the following days, and what's certain is that this playing year for him is over, before the break for the European Championship. Contemplating that the EC is in 40 days, the question is whether he will be and how much ready to play in it, considering that he will miss some part of the preparation period.