- Celjani na Lavove (18.30), Žvižej: Nigde ne idemo da izgubimo
- EP kadetkinja: Generacija 2000 kreće iz Slovačke
- Trofej namenjen svetskom prvaku iznet „krov Evrope“
- Obeležena slava RSS – Krstovdan
- SEHA: Špiler odneo bod za Našice – Zagreb slavio u Ljubuškom
- Marko Krivokapić o radu u PIK Segedu: Pastor je genije
- SRBIJA KOST U GRLU: Retrospektiva zlatnih 15 godina Kloda Oneste!
- Kurtagić vraća Gumersbah među najbolje: Znamo svoj put
- Slovenci testiraju Francuze pred start SP 2017
- ODLAZI KADA JE NAJBOLJE: Groener napušta Holanđanke!
Daniel Narcisse breaks his finger – six weeks out!
- Poslednja izmena: 9. decembra 2009.
"AIR FRANCE" as they call him in the handball world, the left back of THW Kiel and France, Daniel Narcisse (29), broke a finger on the hand he shoots with during the Saturday game in the Bundesliga between Kiel and Lubeck, which Kiel won 32-28, and now according to the analysis will have to rest for 6 weeks. The operation will take place in the following days, and what's certain is that this playing year for him is over, before the break for the European Championship. Contemplating that the EC is in 40 days, the question is whether he will be and how much ready to play in it, considering that he will miss some part of the preparation period.