- Šešum, Vujin i Marić bili deo „All Star“ spektakla DKB Bundeslige
- Ivan Čupić napušta Kielce
- Alen Blažević ostaje u Segedu do 2018!
- Partizan i Metaloplastika bolji od SEHA klubova za finale u Beogradu
- NOVI VARDAROVAC: Žoan Kaneljas stigao u Skoplje
- SEHA: Vesprem brojao do 50 – Šou Luke Cindrića u Našicama
- Vardar protutnjao „Borikom“
- Blaženko Lacković u Kilu!
- 60 GODINA: Partizan gosti Vošu, Spartak i Metaloplastiku
- Igor Karačić uspešno operisan
Daniel Narcisse breaks his finger – six weeks out!
- Poslednja izmena: 9. decembra 2009.
"AIR FRANCE" as they call him in the handball world, the left back of THW Kiel and France, Daniel Narcisse (29), broke a finger on the hand he shoots with during the Saturday game in the Bundesliga between Kiel and Lubeck, which Kiel won 32-28, and now according to the analysis will have to rest for 6 weeks. The operation will take place in the following days, and what's certain is that this playing year for him is over, before the break for the European Championship. Contemplating that the EC is in 40 days, the question is whether he will be and how much ready to play in it, considering that he will miss some part of the preparation period.