- ISKRENO ZA BH – KIRIL LAZAROV: Červar proizvodi, drugi kupuju!
- VETERANI, MAJSTORI, PAŽNJA: Prvi Masters Handball World Cup u Omišu za prvi maj 2017!
- ASOBAL: Rudović i Jošić među TOP 5 tobdžija
- Luka Stepančić: Nisam verovao da možemo u Flensburgu, poslednji napad planiran kao u Vespremu!
- ŠEGO POVREĐEN: Urh Kastelic stiže u PIK Seged!
- Ana Gros ostaje u Mecu
- VOŽDOVAC PONOVO NA NOGAMA: Beograđanke na putu ka eliti
- BORBA ZA ŠESTO MESTO: Finiš Metalurga slomio Gorenje
- Edin Bašić menja Šamberi za Šartr
- BRILJIRAJU: Nenadić i Svitlica u TOP 15 strelaca DKB Bundeslige
- NEREGULARNO: Sudije oštetile Flensburg protiv PSŽ-a!
- RSS: Đurković sa Mustafom 15. marta
Daniel Narcisse breaks his finger – six weeks out!
- Poslednja izmena: 9. decembra 2009.
"AIR FRANCE" as they call him in the handball world, the left back of THW Kiel and France, Daniel Narcisse (29), broke a finger on the hand he shoots with during the Saturday game in the Bundesliga between Kiel and Lubeck, which Kiel won 32-28, and now according to the analysis will have to rest for 6 weeks. The operation will take place in the following days, and what's certain is that this playing year for him is over, before the break for the European Championship. Contemplating that the EC is in 40 days, the question is whether he will be and how much ready to play in it, considering that he will miss some part of the preparation period.