- POBEDA ZA TREĆE MESTO: Vrhunski rukomet se vraća u Koper
- JOŠ 60 MINUTA ZA RIO: Irfan i Iranci protiv SVIH
- ERA TORIRA HERGEIRSONA: Norveška zna ko je vodi do Tokija
- Zagreb želi osvetu Turcima: Biti ili ne biti
- PREMIJER LIGA: Veprovi vladaju Hrvatskom
- Saopštenje poljskog Kožalina povodom slučaja „Garović“
- Rastali se Bešiktaš i David Rašić
- Kil se „zahvalio“ Melsungenu – RNL savladao Berlin
- LŠ: Sjajni Lauge za nastavak serije Flensburga
- ZA ISTORIJU: Lazarov odveo Barsu do rekorda!
Daniel Narcisse breaks his finger – six weeks out!
- Poslednja izmena: 9. decembar 2009.
"AIR FRANCE" as they call him in the handball world, the left back of THW Kiel and France, Daniel Narcisse (29), broke a finger on the hand he shoots with during the Saturday game in the Bundesliga between Kiel and Lubeck, which Kiel won 32-28, and now according to the analysis will have to rest for 6 weeks. The operation will take place in the following days, and what's certain is that this playing year for him is over, before the break for the European Championship. Contemplating that the EC is in 40 days, the question is whether he will be and how much ready to play in it, considering that he will miss some part of the preparation period.