- CRNO IZ POLJSKE: Rosinski završio karijeru, Jurecki dva meseca u autu
- PIK Seged osvojio 6. Kanjiža Kup
- GEN-SEK RFM, Filip Miloševski: Najvažniji je kontinuitet na velikim takmičenjima
- KRAJ ZA MAKS STRUMICU: Dojučerašnji vicešampion odustao od takmičenja
- POD VEDRIM NEBOM: Celjani podigli peti trofej Superkupa Slovenije
- Krim Mercator treći put do Super Kupa Slovenije
- EURO 2018: Poljaci čekaju Srbiju u Gdanjsku
- Zoran Todić vodi RK Požarevac
- EHF DOBIJA NOVOG PREDSEDNIKA: Viderer bez protivkandidata
- Vardar i Meškov otvaraju SEHA GAZPROM sezonu
Daniel Narcisse breaks his finger – six weeks out!
- Poslednja izmena: 9. decembra 2009.
"AIR FRANCE" as they call him in the handball world, the left back of THW Kiel and France, Daniel Narcisse (29), broke a finger on the hand he shoots with during the Saturday game in the Bundesliga between Kiel and Lubeck, which Kiel won 32-28, and now according to the analysis will have to rest for 6 weeks. The operation will take place in the following days, and what's certain is that this playing year for him is over, before the break for the European Championship. Contemplating that the EC is in 40 days, the question is whether he will be and how much ready to play in it, considering that he will miss some part of the preparation period.