- „Budite kao kod svoje kuće“ – Lokomotiva Kup 2016 u Brčkom
- Trinaesta novogodišnja rukometna fantazija u Beogradu
- Šumadinke pale u Holandiji – Podravka jedini EX-YU klub u EHF Kupu
- POKAZALI KOLIKO IM ZNAČI: Lavovi razbili Kielce u Poljskoj!
- Odbrana Monpeljea prejaka za Metalurg
- SRLS: Zvezda poražena u Pančevu
- Silvio Ivandija o receptu: Momci, vreme je da izbacite sav bes
- BARSA NE STAJE: Pao i Vesprem u Blaugrani!
- Janc pogodio za veliki bod Celja u Švedskoj
- Vardar pao u Zagrebu!
- Budućnost upisala pobedu i rekord Lige šampiona
- PALE NORVEŽANKE: Krimovke srušile Larvik
Daniel Narcisse breaks his finger – six weeks out!
- Poslednja izmena: 9. decembra 2009.
"AIR FRANCE" as they call him in the handball world, the left back of THW Kiel and France, Daniel Narcisse (29), broke a finger on the hand he shoots with during the Saturday game in the Bundesliga between Kiel and Lubeck, which Kiel won 32-28, and now according to the analysis will have to rest for 6 weeks. The operation will take place in the following days, and what's certain is that this playing year for him is over, before the break for the European Championship. Contemplating that the EC is in 40 days, the question is whether he will be and how much ready to play in it, considering that he will miss some part of the preparation period.