- Vranješ nakon drame u Poljskoj: Rukomet ima dušu kao nijedan drugi sport
- ŠEGO JUNAK KIELCEA: Dilema „Sedmerac ili ne?“
- Nexe suvereno do SEHA pozicije
- KUP Srbije za žene: Minakva i Medicinar uz favorite na F4
- Kielce treći put na Final4 u Kelnu!
- Glasajte za idealni tim EHF Lige šampiona 2015/2016
- KOLUMNA: Asante Afrika
- Srpski plej – of: Stefan Ilić ubedljivo na vrhu liste strelaca
- Celjani kiksnuli u Ribnici na startu lige za prvaka
- Varaždinci hit sezone, Vujović: Ciljevi daleko prebačeni – Nexe pokazuje „gde smo“
Daniel Narcisse breaks his finger – six weeks out!
- Poslednja izmena: 9. decembra 2009.
"AIR FRANCE" as they call him in the handball world, the left back of THW Kiel and France, Daniel Narcisse (29), broke a finger on the hand he shoots with during the Saturday game in the Bundesliga between Kiel and Lubeck, which Kiel won 32-28, and now according to the analysis will have to rest for 6 weeks. The operation will take place in the following days, and what's certain is that this playing year for him is over, before the break for the European Championship. Contemplating that the EC is in 40 days, the question is whether he will be and how much ready to play in it, considering that he will miss some part of the preparation period.